As always, our number one priority is the health and safety of you, our valued guest, and our employees. We are taking a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness in our resort, so that you will feel comfortable and well taken care of during your stay with us.
- The hotel’s already rigorous cleaning regimens and protocols have been increased. Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put in place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased.
- All guests will be subject to a temperature screening upon check-in. We kindly ask that if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms at the time of your arrival, that you please modify your reservation to a future date to ensure the safety of our guests and Team Members.
- Sanitizing stations are set up throughout the resort for guests’ use.
- Social distancing guidelines by guests and staff to be observed throughout the property.
- Limited number of people to be controlled in public spaces, retail shops, gentlemen’s and ladies’ locker rooms, driving range, and elevators.