Pedal through the most beautiful scenery in Bali with a cycling tour of the terraced rice paddies in the highland village of Jatiluwih. Ends with a sumptuous lunch, featuring organic Jatiluwih rice and fresh mountain vegetables, overlooking Bali’s ultimate rice paddy view.
Pick up from your hotel in South Bali between 07.30 – 08.00 hrs ride toward the island's center to reach the charming village of Jatiluwih. Meet up with your guide and get fitted for a bike and helmet while you listen to intriguing facts about what makes this remarkable corner of Indonesia a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
When you're ready to ride, put your feet to the pedals and pump your legs toward impossible green hillsides that have been shaped and carved into stunning terraces filled with the delicate stalks of rice. Spend the day cruising between farms, stopping to snap photos along the way and chatting with your guide about the work that goes into planting, tending, and harvesting to these thriving crops. All that cycling is sure to make you hungry, so wrap up your day with a tasty lunch featuring the delicate grains of locally grown organic rice, all served near a vantage point that offers even more looks at this picture-perfect environment. Afterwards you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Suitable for FITs and Small Group minimum 2 persons
- Operates daily , pick up from your south Bali hotel approx. 07.00-08.00 hrs, return at around 15.30 hrs
- Advance booking required minimum 24 hours
- Transfer in private air-conditioned car
- Mountain bike, safety helmet and gloves are provided, minimum height at 125 cm
- Recommended to wear short and sport shoes
- Suggested to bring hat and sunscreen
- English speaking buttler
Easy cycling adventure for nature lovers boasting the local life and rice fields at Jatilluwih village completed with delicious lunch served up beside stunning viewpoints.