Then it's on to Columbus Park in nearby Discovery Bay, where the globe-trotting Italian explorer first dropped anchor off of Jamaica's coast in 1494. Columbus Park commemorates that momentous day in history and the Columbus Museum explores the history and impact of that landing, along with the pre-colonial history of Jamaica’s indigenous people. The open-air museum overlooking the harbor is filled with interesting artifacts from Jamaica’s past, including a water wheel used to power a sugarcane mill and a canoe hollowed Arawak–style from a log.
Finally we stop at Dunn's River Falls, one of the most beautiful spots on the island! Here, experienced guides will lead you in a human chain as you climb UP the falls. Along the way, pause at the "massage parlour" and experience the soothing effects of the water as it cascades to the sea. Guests who are not as adventurous can watch the activities from safe vantage points on the terrace or deck overlooking the Falls or enjoy the gorgeous white sand beach. This is an exhilarating, memorable experience and a "must-do" activity when visiting Jamaica.
At the end of this fascinating adventure, you'll be returned to the cruise ship pier or your hotel.
Departures: 08:30 AM, 09:30 AM, 10:30 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Entrance fee to Bob Marley estate is included in the price of this tour.
- Admission to Dunns River Falls is included in the price.
- We recommend you wear or bring your swimsuit, towel, biodegradable sunscreen, an extra T-shirt, waterproof camera, hat, and flip flops or other waterproof footwear or footwear with non slip treads. Do not bring anything you do not want to get wet.
- Bring a towel, sunscreen, and a waterproof camera.
- Lockers are available for rent at Dunn's River Falls.
- No food or beverages are included in this tour.