We will whisk you away in your small luxury vessel for a few hours of fantasy. Our suggestion is to first, enjoy a scenic tour of the harbor, one of the busiest in the Caribbean. The scene is busy here but from the water, fascinating. Pass right by Paradise Island feeling like a VIP in your private boat - that is cool! We will gradually work our way to the little island called Rose Island, which sits in a protected cove.
Rose Island lies 3 miles east of Paradise Island, which sits directly off of New Providence Island. The island has no formal residential infrastructure and no roads. Your secluded beach stop is hard to find when you are traveling the Bahamas today so this will be special. Rose Island is a largely uninhabited island, accessible only by boat, with a lovely stretch of beach. Work on your suntan and snorkel the nearby reefs.
Once you arrive at Rose Island, your boat will drop anchor and you will walk through the shallows to the beach. This is a lovely little deserted island. Spent your time swimming in the clear turquoise sea water and lazing on the white sand. Refreshments are available on the island. This is perfecty if you just want to do some light snorkeling and lay on a pretty beach.
You will have all the conveniences with you, including a boat with a bimini for shade, comfortable seating and a bathroom on board.
Departures: 10:00 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Please wear your swimsuit, perhaps under your clothes.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, an extra tee shirt, a towel.
- includes: water, soft drinks, light snack and local beer (for all adults)
- The snorkeling is not great but if you wish to snorkel or practice, please bring your own gear.
- Boat has shaded, comfortable seating options, sun beds, and the convenience of a bathroom on board.
- Although there are facilities on Rose Island for light lunch, you can request a catered lunch on the boat in advance. Please contact ShoreTrips for that information.