If you choose inshore bottom fishing, the chances of coming away with a few fish are pretty good. You'll be most likely to catch species like kingfish, tarpon, permit, bonita, snapper or grouper. These fish put up a good fight and many offer great eating as well.
But if you're aching try your hand at true sport fishing, choose the deep sea fishing option. The deep waters provide a habitat for species such as mahi mahi, wahoo, yellowfin and blackfin tuna as well as those famous hard-fighting, acrobatic billfish like sailfish, blue marlin and white marlin. Hooking one of these is sure to provide a real adrenaline rush as well as a few "fish stories" to tell your friends back home.
You're welcome to keep your catch if you wish. Your captain can recommend a restaurant where they will prepare your catch to your liking. Or if you prefer, your extra fish can be distributed to local residents who will be delighted by to accept your donation.
Departures: 08:30 AM, 12:30 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Transfers from the cruise ship pier are provided at a cost of $10 per person each way, payable directly to the driver at the time of the ride.
- We recommend wearing a long sleeved shirt, polarized sunglasses, a hat and sunblock to protect yourself from the sun. Bring a light jacket in case of rain.
- Bring a camera to capture this memorable day.
- Water, soft drinks and beer are provided on the boat.
- Feel free to bring snacks or lunch on board the boat.
- Every day may be a fishing day, but not necessarily a catching day. Catching fish is not guaranteed.
- Fuel costs are included in the price of the tour.