Upon arrival, you'll have 20-minutes to sign the waiver and get geared up. Gear consists of a harness, a pair of gloves, and a helmet, plus a variety of buckles and straps that the guides attach to the harness.
Then the adventure begins! You will begin with a short hike to our starting point. After approximately 15 minutes, you'll arrive at the first platform, a nice wooden deck, for a detailed demonstration of the procedures.
After listening to a brief explanation of the system, key instructions, and positions, your guide will ask for the first brave volunteer to step up and away into the forest!
Glide from platform to platform, enjoying a bird’s eye view of the forest, while enjoying the rush of flying through the trees and the lush Puerto Rican landscape! There are 5 zips in all, and 7 hanging bridges. The last zip will bring you to our Mojito Bar where you will enjoy a delicious lunch (available morning departure only).
Departures: 08:30 AM, 01:30 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Lunch is included for the morning departure only. Beverages are not included.
- Drive time is approximately 20 minutes each way.
- All properties outside of the San Juan area will incur an extra charge for pickup. These hotels include, but are not limited to: El Conquistador, RioMar Resort, Gran Melia, and St. Regis. If you have any questions, please contact ShoreTrips.
- Please dress in comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting dirty or wet. Long pants are recommended so the harness does not irritate thighs. Tennis shoes or any closed toe show are a must.
- If you choose to bring a camera, make sure you hang it safely around your neck. We suggest that you use a fanny pack or backpack, as your hands must be free at all times.
- Please note that there is no way for guides to recover fallen objects, so the safest place for your things is in the vehicle.