Staying in the protected waters around St. Thomas will provide a smoother experience and provide the opportunity to hook a wide variety of fish species. Your captain and crew are happy to help any novices in the group to learn the ropes.
Whether you're after the hard-fighting kingfish, tarpon, permit or bonita or tasty snapper or grouper, you're sure to come away with great memories and maybe even a tasty meal.
You're welcome to keep your catch if you wish. Your captain can recommend a restaurant where they will prepare your catch to your liking. Or if you prefer, your captain will distribute your extra fish to local residents who will be delighted by your generosity.
Departures: 08:30 AM, 12:30 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Transfers from the cruise ship pier are provided at a cost of $10 per person each way, payable directly to the driver at the time of the ride.
- We recommend wearing a long sleeved shirt, polarized sunglasses, a hat and sunblock to protect yourself from the sun. Bring a light jacket in case of rain.
- Bring a camera to capture this memorable day.
- Water, soft drinks and beer are provided on the boat.
- Feel free to bring snacks or lunch on board the boat.
- Every day may be a fishing day, but not necessarily a catching day. Catching fish is not guaranteed.
- Fuel costs are included in the price of the tour.