Then, we'll set sail for Chileno Bay, where some of the best reef snorkeling in all of Cabo exists. On the way out to our snorkeling location, we'll cruise by Lover’s Beach, the sea lion colony (so adorable!), and the southernmost tip of the Baja California Peninsula known as "Lands End," where the famous Cabo Arch is located. Make sure you bring your camera!
Once we arrive at Chileno Bay, jump in and snorkel! You'll fall in love with all of the colorful underwater goodies such as tropical fish, beautiful coral formations, and mesmerizing plants that sway in the water.
On the way back to the pier, it's FIESTA time! Music, a delicious lunch, and complimentary domestic open bar will all be offered for your enjoyment. Our lunch menu includes tuna sandwiches, jam and cheese croissants, and a mixed green salad with a chipotle dressing.
Departures: 10:00 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - You'll be provided with a complete set of snorkeling gear and a flotation vest. A safety briefing is also included.
- Please bring/wear: Swimsuit, comfortable clothing, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, hat, and towel.
- Tour duration is approximate.
- Children ages 4 and under are free, but we ask that you please let us know how many will be attending when you make your booking.
- Hotel guests will be required to take a taxi (at their own expense) to the marina where the catamaran departs from. Taxi cost will depend on how far their hotel is from the marina.
- Please note that in Cabo San Lucas there is some confusion about ship time vs local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while you are sailing.