- Private vehicle
- Licensed English speaking driver/guide
You will have the opportunity to see a selection of the following sites:
- Mount of Olives or City of David
- Panoramic view of city
- Zion Gate / Sha’ar Zion
- Tomb of King David on Mt. Zion
- Walk through Old City
- Jewish Quarter
- Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
- Option to do Western Wall tunnels (additional fee)
- Yad Vashem, Mea She'arim, Knesset, or Chagall Windows at the Hadassah Hospital (please review "Special Instructions")
We'll begin this day of sightseeing by picking you up at the Haifa pier. We will then make our way to one of the best panoramic viewing points in all of Jerusalem.
Next, we're off to the Zion Gate, which is one of eight gates built into the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem.
We will continue our exploration into the Jewish Quarter and the Old City. The Jewish Quarter is undoubtedly the most serene area of the Old City, where Jerusalem's oldest synagogues stand, with its beautiful bougainvillea flowers growing over the brick walls, and an air of religious learning permeates the quiet cobbled areas.
Of course no Jewish focused tour of Jerusalem would be complete without a visit to the Western Wall. The Western Wall is the single most sacred site in the Jewish faith. It stands as the last remaining remnant of the Second Temple and has been a site of pilgrimage for Jews from all over the world since the Ottomon period. Today it is one of the most religious and politically sensitive sites on the planet.
At this point, we'll break briefly for lunch. Your guide will be able to make a few suggestions for meal options.
Following lunch, we will begin the second half of our day, which is based on your preferences. We will have time to visit 2 of the following sites:
- Yad Vashem (Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Authority)
- Western Wall tunnels (additional fee)
- Mea She'arim (open market)
- Knesset (Legislature of Israel)
- Hadassah Hospital (See the Chagall Windows)
Depending on the pace your party sets throughout the day, you just might have time for a third site. We will ask which sites you'd like to visit during check-out, but please also remember to communicate your wishes to your guide on the day of touring.
Departures: 08:00 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Please note: In the afternoon you will be able to choose 2 sites to visit from our list. We will ask for your choices when you check out. Please also remember to communicate your wishes to your guide on the day of touring.
- We will always opt to avoid bad traffic and crowds. Please note that this itinerary is subject to change. Any changes to the itinerary are always done with your best interest in mind.
- Please wear comfortable footwear, as portions of this tour involve walking.
- Lunch, beverages, entrance fees, gratuities are not included.
- If you would like to do the Western Wall tunnels, you must pre-purchase your tickets in check-out. Please note: the tickets are pre-reserved and therefore non-refundable.