- Round trip transportation from your Cruise Ship or Hotel.
- Services of a great guide
- Sit-on-top tandem kayak and all equipment
- Snorkel stop at Pelican Rock or Neptunes Finger
- Snorkel instruction and gear
- Beverages and snacks
There is no better way to see the highlight of Cabo!
After being picked up at the tender dock (or your hotel), you will take a brief transfer down the road. You will get outfitted with your equipment and given an instruction on how to kayak from your guide.
Now its time for the adventure to begin! You will kayak out to the southernmost tip of Baja California to the famous Arch, in the bay of Cabo San Lucas. Paddle past the sea lion colony and around Land’s End into the Pacific. The views are amazing and you will be glad you went out via kayak rather than a motorized boat!
You will then make you way over to Lover’s Beach (weather permitting). You will get out of your kayaks and explore the areas massive granite rock formations. Discover the caves, the cliffs and the Pacific side of this unique beach.
You will then have a chance to get in the water as you snorkel out to Neptune’s Finger or around Pelican Rock.
A true highlight trip of Cabo!
Departures: 08:20 AM, 11:20 AM, 12:30 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - The price of this tour includes services of a great guide, use of a kayak and snorkel gear, beverages, and snacks.
- Please wear your swimsuit and bring a towel, sunscreen, a hat, and an extra T-shirt for protection from the sun.
- This tour is rated easy to moderate.