You will sail close to the Bay of Palma, passing marvelous beaches and coves with names you may recognize such as Puerto Portals, Cala Mayor, and Illetas. Upon arrival at Portals Vells, you will make a stop for snorkeling at the beach. The catamaran will anchor in the water surrounded by lots of colorful marine life. The snorkeling equipment is provided onboard and is free for you to use.
Your vessel is a large catamaran with lots of space to relax, take in the sunshine, find protection in the vast shady areas, and watch the world of Mallorca go by. Work up an appetite and enjoy a full buffet with barbecued meat (sausages and chicken), a variety of salads, bread, and cake. During lunch, water and sangria are free onboard the catamaran.
Your ride back to the marina will be a lazy one, as you have forgotten the chaos and clamor of the world and seen why so many travelers are drawn to Mallorca.
Departures: 09:30 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Lunch is a full buffet with barbecued meat (sausages and chicken), a variety of salads, bread, and cake. During lunch, water and sangria are complimentary.
- This is a shared tour on a very secure, comfortable sailing catamaran.
- Please wear your swimsuit and bring a towel, an extra T-shirt, sunscreen, and a hat.
- If you have small children, we recommend that you bring water wings for them since the life jackets are often too large.
- Actual sailing time is 5 hours in length.
- Languages aboard the sail are German, Spanish, Catalan, and English.