Your dive master will select the best location depending on the conditions of the day and experience of the group. Some favorites include the Angelfish Reef, Mahoney Wreck Site, the Thunderball Reef, and the Cannonball Reef.
Regardless of the destination expect colorful fish, giant sea turtles, Southern stingrays, and maybe even a shark! Don't worry, our dive masters are pros and with their guidance you will have a safe and fun environment fit for adventure.
Equipment rental costs: BCD - $10.75; Regulator - $10.75; Wetsuit - $10.75; Mask/Fin/Snorkel - $10.75
Departures: 01:30 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - If you purchase the snorkel ride along option, snorkel equipment is included.
- Equipment is NOT included, rental costs: BCD - $10.75; Regulator - $10.75; Wetsuit - $10.75; Mask/Fin/Snorkel - $10.75
- Taxi fare will be approximately $8-$10 each way.
- You must bring proof of dive certification.
- We suggest you bring sunscreen, a swimsuit, and a towel.
- If you are a hotel guest, please do not book your dive for your first day in Nassau as your excursion will not be refunded if your flight delays your arrival on the island. We cannot guarantee space for you on another day of your Nassau stay.