Once here, your guide will bring you to Vietnam’s ancient capital of Hoa Lu, the country’s first centralized feudal state from the end of the 10th century. While the ancient citadel has largely disappeared, the temples of the Dinh and Le dynasties still stand, and are surrounded by rice paddies. Continuing on we will visit Tam Coc, known as the “Halong Bay on Land”. Here, a skilled rower will take you on a 2 hour slow journey through the winding river and canals. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the views! You will pass the karst formations as you enter three of the many natural caves formed under the hills. Before returning to Hanoi we will visit the Thai Vi temple.
Departures: 07:30 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - There may be a surcharge if you are staying outside of the city center, contact ShoreTrips if your hotel is located outside of the city.
- Contact ShoreTrips if you would like to be picked up or dropped off at the airport.
- The price of lunch is included in this program. Beverages are additional.
- The drive from Hanoi to Trang An Landscape is approximately 2 hours each way.
- You may be required to remove your shoes in temples. If you have an aversion to this, we suggest surgical booties.
- You will have to dress respectfully in temples.