You're most likely to see pilot, sperm, and humpback whales, and spinner and spotted dolphins. If you're lucky, the elusive orca (killer whale) might be spotted as well. The female sperm whales, along with their calves, and the pilot and humpback whales are found in the St. Lucian waters all year round.
Departures: 08:30 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Bring sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, a hat, and your camera.
- Beer, soft drinks, bottled water, and light snacks are provided.
- There is shade and a restroom on board the boat.
- Although the incidence of whale sightings is quite high, seeing whales is not guaranteed.
- The waters can be choppy. If you're prone to motion sickness, you might want to consider taking precautions.
- This tour can accommodate people in wheelchairs who can transfer from a collapsible wheelchair to a seat on the boat. There is room on the boat for storing the wheelchair.
- Cruise ship passengers will be met near the cruise ship pier.
- Hotel Guests: Because of the wide range of locations on St. Lucia for hotel properties, you will be advise in regard to your transfer arrangements at the time of your booking.