Upon your arrival to this small and intimate resort you will be greeted by a welcoming staff who will introduce to all of the property's amenities. We have limited the amount of guests each day so you will get to bask in a quiet and calming experience. After bringing you to your reserved beach lounger, situated in a shaded area of the beach, you will be able to choose the time for your snorkeling adventure as we have hourly departures throughout the day.
Snorkel first if you wish, or relax on the beach for awhile. The day is yours for the taking! From your arrival till the moment you leave, we are positive you will have a fun and relaxing day.
When you are ready we will embark on the adventure of a lifetime to the Grand Turk Wall. The snorkel tour will last approximately one hour. The water here drops off quickly, making this one of the most popular dive spots in the world, but this is a great place for snorkeling. Our expert guide will make this a safe and fun adventure.
Now that you have worked up an appetite it is time to feast.
We have prepared a seafood lunch with a choice of conch fritters, fish, lobster, chicken, and shrimp (all depending on availability). Plenty of sides dish options will round out the plate. This tour includes one complimentary rum punch or domestic beer. Additional beverages are available for purchase from the bar.
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Please bring your own towel.
- We use only the freshest seafood and thus all fish options are subject to availability.
- Snorkeling will be approximately one hour in duration. You will only be able to use snorkel equipment during this time frame. If you would like you may rent equipment to use outside of this time frame while relaxing at the beach.
- Snorkel gear - $20, kayaks - $20 for 2 hours. Equipment is rented on a first come first serve basis and pricing is subject to change.
- To keep the calm demeanor of this property we suggest you book early as there is a limited number of spaces available each day.
- You will need to take a taxi to the beach club that will cost about $8-$10 per person, each way and is approximately 10-15 minutes each way. Full instructions will be on your voucher.
- There are no lockers. If necessary, valuables can be left at the front desk.