During the morning, you can take in the scenes of everyday Paris and determine your favorite spots to return to later in your stay. Be sure to talk to your guide about where to walk in the afternoon.
Enjoy a one hour break, we suggest at a café, before beginning the walking portion.
Your walk can be in any area of the city that fascinates you. Here are some suggestions:
- Walking tour of the Marais district
- Champs Elysées Avenue stroll
- Montmartre and the Sacre-Coeur Basilica
- The Jewish Marais (not available on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday)
- The Left Bank "Latin Quarter"
- Napoleon--from his early ascension through the highlights of Paris
- Covered Passages--Historical malls where you could walk in the 19th century protected from the rain and dirt of Paris
- Notre-Dame cathedral, the island of the city and Cluny museum
Departures: 09:00 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - The price of this tour does not include admissions, food, beverages, or gratuities.
- Please dress comfortably for the walking portion of the tour.