The Saanich Peninsula’s mild temperatures and fertile land produces fruity whites such as Pinot Gris and medium-bodied reds such as Marechal Foch. This tour will create different itineraries based on day and season but in all, there will be 3 stops so you can familiarize yourself with the wine produced here. Most of the wineries are small and family-owned and are delighted to host you. The peninsula is also home to a cidery, a gin distillery as well as parks and organic farms.
Enjoy the scenery as well as the knowledge of your driver, a local who is here because he loves it. During the tour you will stop for a great lunch allowing you to sample the local cuisine.
Departures: 11:00 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Tour price includes all tastings, lunch, and gratuity.
- The stops change based on availability, but will include an award winning winery and a cider house. All have been carefully selected.
- Bottled water is on board.
- Some of the stops may have some snacks to sample and purchase.
- A stop at an artisanal brewery can be arranged if notified in advance.
- Please alert ShoreTrips to any dietary restrictions.