We will confirm your reservation when we have at least 2 passengers booked. You will be notified about two weeks prior to the start of the cruise with options of more expensive private trips if we are not able to run the shared tour.
This Tour Includes:
- Visit two family Estate wineries for a special tasting of volcanic wines
- Enjoy an experienced local guide throughout
- Learn about the viticulture and indigenous grape varietals on Santorini
- Taste 10 styles of award-winning wines
- Indulge in a 3 course meze-style Greek lunch at a fine local restaurant
This experience is dedicated to Dionysus, often called Bacchus, the Greek god of wine and food. Santorini is a perfect place to endulge your taste buds in what is called meze, the Greek appetizers that are comparable to the Spanish tapas. Small but filling plates full of flavor and utilizing the freshest ingredients is the real definition of a meze platter.
On this tour, you will visit two Estate wineries known for their special volcanic wines. Learn how to taste them as the varietal of grapes on the island differ from all others. Only award-winning wines will be part of your education and you will try 10 different styles.
Your three-course meal of a prix-fixe Greek menu will take place at a fine local restaurant. Together, the local wine and the flavorful produce grown on the island will combine for a true culinary experience of the best of Greek culture.
Understand that our hope is to have you return home ready to tackle meze with a vengeance!
Departures: 04:00 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - The cost of the cable car is not included in the price of this tour. Tickets are about 4€ per person each way.
- If you are staying at a hotel, you will be advised of the closest pickup point to your hotel. The information will be on your voucher as well as the approximate time of the pickup.