You will find yourself in a serene setting that has been known by many names, but Blue Hole describes it the best. Icy blue waters of the rippling river wind through the hills, forests and villages and arrives at your feet. The Hole creates waterfalls that cascade approximately 20 to 25 feet and is a great spot for swimmers and thrill seekers. You can find a Tarzan rope if you are more adventurous and if not, you can make your way along the stones that line the border and find a pool of your own.
Like Dunns River Falls, there are locals who hang about in order to help others navigate some of the cold water and currents. Help them out with some cash and they will do about anything for you.
After an adequate amount of time, we will bring you to the beach to relax and reminisce. Here you can enjoy some lunch and a little beach time. If you still find your adrenaline high, you can choose between rafting, tubing, or kayaking after lunch.
All in all, you will have a full day of fun.
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Tour order is subject to change. You will go to the River Rapids first, then lunch at the beach, and then the Blue Hole.
- A life jacket and wrist band is mandatory at the Blue Hole. The wrist band shows you are with a licensed operator for the attraction.
- Lunch is included in the cost of this tour. Lunch also includes one non-alcoholic beverage. Guests are not allowed to consume alcohol until the water based activities have concluded.
- There are restroom facilities changing rooms.
- We suggest you wear your swimsuit under your clothes and bring a towel and extra tee shirt.
- Sunscreen, aquasocks or water shoes, a hat and at particular times of the year, insect repellent are suggested.