Then we glide along this placid river with our naturalist guide, who describes the birds, animals, and habitat in great detail. After visiting the river mouth, we venture up a mature mangrove area, where we stop to learn about this remarkable ecosystem.
Return upstream to the native botanic garden, where your guide explains more about the native plant species of this transitional habitat.
This half-day, educational tour is designed for you to experience, photograph and learn about the native wildlife.
Departures: 08:30 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - This tour does not include lunch, but a stop can be made at a local restaurant close to the park.
- Admissions are included in the tour.
- Drinks, food, souvenirs and/or any other extra not included.
- Please bring/wear: Comfortable walking shoes, light clothing, insect repellent, hat and sun lotion, binoculars and camera.
- Please note that in Costa Rica there is some confusion about ship time vs local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while while you are sailing.
- While your transfer will be private, we cannot guarantee that the tour will be private.