A variety of currents will serve as your transportation downstream while you sit back and soak in the enchanting natural surroundings of the river valley. Each splashing class 2 rapid is followed by a calm section that serves as the ideal break to lounge in your tube and reflect on the perfect atmosphere. Look for a stop along the way for the opportunity to swim and fly through the air on a Tarzan rope swing!
After taming the river, you will enter the calming waters of the Caribbean Sea. From there, you will be pulled by boat until you settle ashore on a beautiful private beach secluded at the end of Bengal Bay. Enjoy a refreshing drink, some jerk chicken, or just wade in the warm water before heading back to port.
Departures: 09:00 AM, 11:30 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - River rapids are rated as class 2 (easy to moderate).
- River flow is rated class 3 (swift moving water).
- Actual tour time is usually about 2 hours, but depends on the group.
- We suggest that you wear your swimsuit and bring water shoes, towel, sunscreen, and cash for food and beverages.
- You may rent water shoes for $5 USD, but it is recommended that guests bring their own.
- All participants will get wet.
- Food, beverages, and gratuity are not included in the price of this tour.
- Safety equipment details: Helmets provided (mandatory), life jackets provided (mandatory).