After a brief training exercise, we'll cross the rope bridge (8-10 feet over the river) and take a short hike through the rain forest, following the path until we reach the starting point of the course.
Grab your river board and leap into the refreshing water, instantly cooled and ready to begin your incredible journey downstream! With your guide in the lead, you'll navigate through the exciting course using your hands and legs to steer over whitewater rapids and splashing cascades.
The currents take you to the mouth of the river and into the Caribbean Sea, where you'll paddle your river board towards shore and on to a private beach. At the beach, you'll have some time to relax or take a dip in the warm ocean water.
Departures: 08:30 AM, 09:30 AM, 12:30 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - River rapids are rated class 1 and class 2 (easy to moderate).
- River flow is rated class 3 (swift moving water).
- River Boarding Tour is High Adventure Rating.
- Actual tour time is usually about 2 hours, but depends on the group.
- Bring: Swim wear, water shoes, towel, sunblock, cash.
- What to Wear: Swim Wear
- All participants will get wet.
- Water shoes available for use free of cost, but it is recommended that guests bring their own.
- Food, beverages, gratuity not included.
- Safety equipment details: Helmets provided (mandatory), life jackets provided (mandatory), knee/shin protection provided (mandatory), gloves provided (mandatory), elbow pads provided (optional).