A variety of currents will serve as your transportation downstream while you sit back and soak in the enchanting natural surroundings of the river valley. Each splashing class 2 rapid is followed by a calm section that serves as the ideal break to lounge in your tube and reflect on the perfect atmosphere. Look for a stop along the way for the opportunity to swim and fly through the air on a tarzan rope swing!
After taming the river you will enter the calming waters of the Caribbean Sea. From there you will be pulled by boat until you settle ashore on a beautiful private beach secluded at the end Bengal Bay. Enjoy a refreshing drink, some jerk chicken or just wade in the warm water before heading back to port.
Departures: 09:30 AM, 12:30 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - River rapids are rated as class 2 (easy to moderate).
- River flow is rated class 3 (swift moving water).
- Actual tour time is usually about 2 hours, but depends on the group.
- Bring: Swim wear, water shoes, towel, sunblock, cash
- What to Wear: Swim Wear
- All participants will get wet.
- Water shoes are available for 5 USD but it is recommended that guests bring their own.
- Food, beverages, gratuity not included.
- Safety Equipment details: Helmets provided (mandatory), Life Jackets provided (mandatory)