Upon your arrival at the facility, you will be greeted and directed to your task. In some cases, you will have a choice as to what you'll be working on and, at other times, you will be encouraged to join in on the work most necessary for the organization. Most tasks require no previously acquired skills, but they all need your love and dedication to help those served by the organization.
Departures: 09:00 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Donations to the area thrift store are greatly appreciated and can range from clothing to houseware items.
- Please be mindful of the clothing you wear today.
- Bottled water and bathroom facilities are provided at the location.
- This location is walkable, but it is uphill and there are no sidewalks. We suggest you take a taxi there and you can determine if you wish to walk back into the city center.
- The approximate taxi fare from both Havensight and Crown Bay is $4 per person.
- If you have a group, please contact ShoreTrips to set up special transfers at a special rate.
ShoreTrips GIVE was developed to connect travelers with ongoing volunteer projects in the Caribbean. To accomplish this, ShoreTrips has partnered with Hope Floats, a non-profit foundation, which has agreed to organize these activities and to provide a meet and greet representative. The fee to participate in a GIVE activity covers all administration costs; the fee is not tax deductible.