The Grenadian reefs are well cared for since most people who move to Grenada are water-oriented and work at the preservation of the natural beauty here. Together, with the locals, they have maintained the integrity of the underwater world. One area of wonder, right in the midst of Molinere Bay, is a haunting underwater sculpture park--the work of English sculptor Jason Taylor
On this tour, you will be able to move around Molinere Bay, Flamingo Bay Reef, and Dragon Bay reef, while supported by a crew that is known for their expertise. These park sites are fairly close together and the arrangement offered by your expert guides will allow you to move around and away from masses.
Snorkeling is suitable for all people who are willing to get in the water, and tips and instruction are provided during the tour and directly off the boat by our guides, therefore, no experience is required!
Departures: 08:45 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - No snorkel experience is necessary.
- We suggest that you bring sunscreen, a towel, and your sense of adventure!
- Snorkel gear is provided, however you may bring your own if you prefer.
- French is available upon request.
- Price includes the $2 USD per person Marine Protected Area fee that is paid by the dive centre on behalf of the snorkeler. Snorkelers will be provided with a wristband for park entry.
- Groups of 10 or more may be eligible for a private boat, free of charge, if a boat is available.
- If you are staying at a hotel in St. George, your transfer is included in the price of this tour. If your hotel is outside of St. George, there may be an extra charge for a transfer.