The length of the tour is just short of 2 miles. Station-to-station lengths range from a short, but exhilarating, 40 feet to an awesome 860 feet. The height of the zips range from 20 to 45 feet from the ground.
By the end of your experience, you will feel like a super hero.
During your zip lining experience, you will also have the luxury of exploring the tree line at a slower pace by walking through eight suspension bridges that are one-of-a-kind in the area. Keep your eyes peeled for iguanas, tropical birds, lizards, and incredible formations of "tarzan" lines.
Before concluding your tour, you will stop at West Bay for some beach time, where you will have the opportunity to walk along the beach, soak in the sun, swim, and even snorkel.
The tour will last approximately 5 to 6 hours. The zip line portion will last approximately one hour with the eco walkways portion usually lasting 35 minutes. The remaining time will be spent at the beach! If you wish to stay at the beach longer and your ship itinerary allows the time, you may take a taxi back to the cruise pier. The cost is about $10 per person or $30 for a group of 4 people.
Departures: 08:00 AM, 09:30 AM, 06:30 AM, 10:30 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Your driver will provide a specific return time. If you wish to stay longer at the beach and your ship itinerary allows the time, you may take a taxi back to the cruise pier. The cost is about $10 per person or $30 for a group of 4 people.
- The length of the trip will vary depending on the size of your group.
- We recommend that you wear or bring pants or shorts and tennis shoes or hiking boots, as well as sunscreen and bug repellent.
- If you bring a camera or video camera, MAKE SURE IT HAS A STRAP.
- People with long hair will have to tie it back.
- Snorkel gear is available to rent onsite.
- Secure lockers are available for $2 and hold multiple bags/backpacks. Please use those rather than leaving things in the vehicles while ziplining.