Soar over the lush wilderness of the Tongass National Forest enroute to your first glimpse of five distinctly different majestic glaciers that make up the 1,500-square-mile Juneau Icefield. Glide over the deep crevasses and azure blue meltwater pools of the Norris, Hole-In-The-Wall, East and West Twin Glaciers, plus the famous five mile wide Taku Glacier.
Of the 36 named glaciers comprising the Juneau Icefield, the Taku Glacier is the only glacier that is actually advancing, not retreating (and one of only a few in the world!). Make sure to bring your camera to capture the magical memories this trip is sure to provide.
Departures: 07:30 AM, 09:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 01:30 PM, 03:30 PM, 05:30 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - All passengers enjoy a window seat for enhanced viewing and a headset for continuous narration.
- 10 passengers in a plane
- Bring your camera and sunglasses.
- Wear layers.
- Mondays are extremely busy days, please book in advance.
- This tour includes approximately 40 minutes of flightseeing adventure.
- This is strictly a glacier flightseeing tour. No meals or snacks are provided.
- Times given are approximate. Departure times vary daily due to daylight hours and demand. Please advise of your preferred time of day and we will make every attempt to accommodate your schedule.