Your tour starts at the architecturally-pleasing Old Pump House with a walk over a suspension bridge from the side of the building, which spans the gorge to the far bank.
Once across the bridge, you'll begin an 8 zip line journey through the forest, criss-crossing the gorge. The zip lines are up to 328 feet in length! The geography of the gorge dictates that you will be above the treetops for large parts of the run as you exit and enter a corridor in the foliage at either end.
In total, there is a series of 8 zip lines, one tree house, and two suspension bridges, giving you a wonderful bird’s eye view of the flora and fauna in the rain forest, whilst listening to the numerous bird species.
The tour continues to Antigua’s Turner's Bay beach where you will enjoy one mile of beautiful white sand, fringed by coconut palms and sea grape trees.
You will be welcomed for your stay on the beach with a rum or fruit cocktail upon arrival before being escorted to your complimentary lounge chair, which has been reserved for you on the beach.
You will be served a delicious lunch, including a refreshing beverage (rum or fruit punch drink), chicken or fish, and served with rice, peas, and a green salad. Children (under 12 years old) will be served a choice of chicken nuggets/hot dogs/hamburgers with fries and fruit punch, upon request.
After lunch, you will have time to relax on the beach and soak up the sun, take a leisurely walk along the secluded white sand beach, or enjoy a refreshing swim in the clear Caribbean Sea.
Turner's Bay beach features restrooms and freshwater showers, as well as a beach bar and restaurant. Water sports are also available.
Departures: 08:30 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Contact ShoreTrips if you have dietary restrictions.
- Round trip transfers included for cruise ship passengers. Hotel guests must take a taxi (not included) to/from meeting location.
- Participants should not wear strapless shoes or sandals, and ladies should wear shorts or long pants. A change of shirt is recommended.
- You will be going to the beach on this tour. Bring sunblock, a swimsuit, towel, and your beach gear.
- Turner's Bay beach features restrooms and freshwater showers, as well as a beach bar and restaurant. Umbrellas are available for rental.
- Please Note: If you choose to purchase the observer option, you will accompany your friends to the zipline park. This does not mean that you will see every aspect of their ziplining tour. Depending on the particular zipline park's layout, you may or may not be able to see them ziplining.
- The observer option includes lunch, drinks and all transportation.