- English-speaking guide/lecturer
- St. Mark's Square & Basilica
- Secret Venetian nooks and crannies
- Central Rialto
- Lots of photo opportunities and fun!
The best approach to Venice, if you are here for the first time, is an introductory tour that begins with some of the must see sites, such as: St Mark's Square, St. Mark's Basilica and much more! Lots of gorgeous architecture to marvel at - your guide will fill you in on everything!
After that we'll venture away from the crowds, and walk through "backstage" Venice to discover the layout of the city: bridges, private palaces, narrow alleyways, large and small squares, elaborate stone wellheads and meandering canals.
We'll end our visit in the busy central area of Rialto, to see the bridge and its famous surroundings.
Departures: 02:30 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Please remember to dress properly for St. Mark's Basilica. Shorts and sleeveless shirts are not permitted. Also, any size bag and/or backpacks are not allowed inside the Basilica.
- We will confirm your reservation when we have at least 2 passengers booked.
- This tour departs from St. Mark's Square for all passengers (cruise ship passengers and hotel guests). Please allow about 50 minutes to get from the cruise ship pier. If you're staying at a hotel, please consult with your hotel for transfer distance. More instructions will appear on your voucher.