Once at the beach, you can either make a mad dash into Jamaica's inviting waters or kick your feet up on your personal lounge chair. With palm trees behind you, blue waters in front of you, and sand under your feet, this day at the beach will certainly meet you in your daydreams back home. After our time at the beach we will head to Scotchies Restaurant for a classic Jamaican meal. The famous Jamaican jerk chicken will leave your taste buds and stomach satisfied as your beautiful surroundings allow you to subconsciously savor your food a little bit longer. The perfect day in Jamdown!
Departures: 09:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Lunch includes jerk chicken, rice, peas, festival (cornmeal fried dumplings), and one non-alcoholic beverage.
- It is a one-hour drive from the Falmouth pier to the tubing and beach locations. Your driver/guide will give you a history of Jamaica and the area on your way.
- You will have access to changing rooms and showers at the facilities.
- Cash bar and restaurant available on site.
- We recommend you wear or bring your swimsuit, towel, biodegradable sunscreen, an extra T-shirt, waterproof camera, hat, and flip flops or other waterproof footwear.
- Umbrellas can be rented for $5 each.