First, we'll head out to Paynes Bay to snorkel with the sea turtles. We aren't making any promises, but, 95% of the time, you'll be able to swim with the turtles. (Please remember that the turtles have their own agenda and may not show up everytime!)
Next, we're off to Folkstone Marine Park, where we'll snorkel over a shipwreck with a variety of tropical fish. The crystal clear water will allow you to view the underwater world on this reef and you'll see everything!
Finally, our third stop is where we anchor in a quiet bay and serve lunch onboard (this stop varies as we look for the most suitable and calm bay on the day of your tour).
For lunch, we'll serve a buffet of delicious local cuisine to satisfy all taste buds. Choose from fish or chicken, along with mouthwatering side dishes, salads, bread, and dessert!
Enjoy our open bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages such as: Ruslan Vodka, Cavalier Gin, Eclipse Mount Gay Rum, Kendal Ridge White Wine, Rum Punch, Draft Banks Beer, Coca-Cola (regular & diet), Sprite, water, orange and pineapple juice.
Departures: 09:00 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Please be prompt.
- We suggest you bring sunscreen, a towel, and your camera.
- The boat is equipped with handrails, as well as a non-slip surface for easy access around the vessel. It also has a large shaded area with built-in seating in case guests want to get out of the sun for a bit.
- There are 2 bathrooms onboard.
- We provide freshwater hoses at the back of the boat for guests who wish to shower off after their swim.
- Between snorkel stops, you may enjoy tea, coffee, and banana bread.
- Life vests fit all ages.
- No previous snorkeling experience is necessary.