Once at the park, you'll receive safety instructions and be outfitted in your zip lining gear. Then, it's time to walk down a trail until you reach the first canopy zip line platform.
Here, you'll experience the excitement and thrill of zipping along 8 lines high above the lush, spectacular rain forest. You won't be able to stop smiling as you glide over treetops and fly like Tarzan through spectacular tropical vegetation!
Departures: 09:30 AM, 12:30 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: Please bring/wear:
- Walking/hiking shoes mandatory (no high heels, sandals, or flip flops)
- Long shorts or trousers (no skirts or dresses)
- Shirts/T-shirts with short or long sleeves recommended (wearing harness)
- Rain protection
- Insect repellent
- Long hair must be tied back
- Please Note: If you choose to purchase the observer option, you will accompany your friends to the zipline park. This does not mean that you will see every aspect of their ziplining tour. Depending on the particular zipline park's layout, you may or may not be able to see them ziplining.