- Pick up at your hotel by an English-speaking driver guide
- 2-hour Paris highlights tour including the Champs-Elysees, Arch of Triumph, Concorde Square, Invalides, Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, Opera, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Louvre Palace-Museum, Orsay Museum and Madeleine Church, with 3 photo stops.
- Three-course lunch at a restaurant in the Eiffel Tower (Admission to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower & lunch included)
- Tour ends at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
After being picked up at your hotel in Paris by your driver guide, you will be whisked off to all of the city’s "must see" destinations. In 2 hours you will be escorted along the world-famous Champs-Elysees, past the Arch of Triumph, Concorde Square, Invalides, Eiffel Tower and Trocadero, You will see the Opera, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Louvre Palace-Museum, Orsay Museum and Madeleine Church – all with the explanations and insights of your knowledgeable local driver guide.
Following your city tour, your driver guide will drop you off at the foot of the Eiffel Tower for lunch, at restaurant "58" located on the tower’s 1st floor. You will take the elevator (without waiting in line, which may be extremely long in the summer) straight to the restaurant. A table will be pre-reserved in your name. Enjoy your 3-course lunch and the panoramic view of Paris at your leisure. After lunch, you may browse around at the Eiffel Tower, buy souvenirs or send a postcard bearing a special Eiffel Tower stamp.
Departures: 09:30 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Return transfer to hotel is not included in the tour price. Tour ends at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- Lunch includes a starter, main course, dessert (choice of three in each course) and a glass of wine or a soft drink.
- Group size is usually 8 passengers. If the group is larger than 8 passengers, we may use earbuds to facilitate your hearing the guide's commentary and to block out excess noise.
- Please keep in mind that this is a shared tour. It is not private. The tour operator must maintain his schedule for a fair and successful day for all.