From beginning to end, you'll enjoy open bar, including rum, vodka, gin, rum punch, local beer, soda (diet and regular), orange juice, fruit punch, and pineapple juice. We'll also have coffee and tea (self-serve), and even locally made coconut bread!
Sail along the beautiful and calm waters of the west coast for approximately 45 minutes to our first snorkel stop (location determined by crowds and water conditions), where we'll outfit you with snorkel gear.
We typically stop at the turtle site, where you'll have the chance to swim with the turtles and even watch the crew feed them! They are amazing creatures.
We'll also snorkel over a shallow shipwreck teeming with many underwater goodies like swaying sea plants, corals, and, of course, lots of colorful, tropical fish!
After snorkeling, we'll anchor in a quiet bay where a delicious buffet lunch is served onboard consisting of chicken, fish, local rice, macaroni pie, either potato salad or coleslaw, tossed salad with bread, and a glass of wine.
After what we hope has been the best day of your holiday, we'll sail back with hearts full of adventure and the knowledge that you'll be back to visit once more.
Departures: 09:30 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Please bring/pack: sunblock, a towel, and your camera.
- There is a small shaded area on the boat. ShoreTrips classifies this trip as "full sun," so please dress appropriately.
- We have children's lifevests (ages 3 and up), but we recommend you bring floaties for the little ones. Parents, please supervise your children at all times.
- You will be barefoot onboard (boat rule).
- We provide full snorkel gear, but if you're an avid snorkeler and prefer to bring your own, you may do so.
- Open bar details: rum, rum punch, local beer, soda (diet and regular), orange juice, fruit punch and pineapple juice.