- Round trip transportation
- Guided tour of Sugar Shack
- Traditional all-you-can-eat meal
- Maple taffy on snow
After meeting you at the pier in Quebec, we're off to the lovely Sugar Shack! The ride is about 30 minutes each way.
Upon arrival at the Sugar Shack, you'll be greeted by the friendly staff and enjoy a guided visit of the grounds. Next, it's time for a feast!
Most typically on the menu:
- French Canadian pea soup
- Country bread and butter
- Maple smoked ham, meatballs
- Traditional "Québécois" meat pie
- Potatoes (chiard aux grillades), baked beans
- Homemade pickles and coleslaw
- Pancakes with maple syrup
- Tea, herbal tea, coffee
After enjoying this delicious, filling meal, you'll be returned to the cruise ship pier or your hotel.
Departures: 09:00 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Your round trip transportation is private, but please note your experience at the Sugar Shack is not private. There will be other guests in attendance.
- Lunch is served family style, all-you-can-eat!
- Bring cash for souvenirs. There are wonderful maple products available for purchase.
- This tour runs all year round!
- Occasionally there are sleigh rides with horses available at the shack, but this is not a guarantee the day of your tour. Sleigh rides are approximately $3 Canadian per person for a 20-minute ride.