Our adventure begins with a city-to-countryside tour. Upon arrival at the zipline park, your guide will help you gear up with helmets, gloves, and a harness. The zipline course begins with a short 100-foot long, 15-foot high "chicken run" to familiarize you with the equipment and increase your confidence. After the rush of zip lining we'll get you over to the next part of your combo.
Tubing has long been popular at artificial water parks, but this is a chance to try the real thing. And this tour features the newest and best cave-tubing equipment in Belize!
This series of caves is part of a national park located an hour outside of Belize City. As your guides open your eyes to Belize, your ride through the city and into the countryside will be as entertaining as the tubing itself!
Once you arrive at the park, you will spend approximately 30-45 minutes walking the trail to the first of two cave systems with your helmet and flashlight on your head.
Now for the easy part. Relax and just float through the linked cave systems, viewing the sights as you pass, in and out from pitch black to filtered sunlight. Pools of sapphire blue water carry you on this unbelievable journey downstream. After about an hour and a half of tubing, you will have reached the end of your amazing adventure.
When your tubing adventure commences you will be able to kick back with some lunch. Here you can share your stories before reboarding your ride back to Belize City.
Departures: 10:00 AM, 08:00 AM, 09:00 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - If you need to be picked up at the airport, water taxi terminal, or a hotel in the area, please contact ShoreTrips for the rate and departure time.
- For the cave tubing portion of the trip, wear your swimsuit and bring a towel, insect repellent, bottle of water, and a waterproof camera. You should wear water shoes, tennis shoes, or other footwear that can get wet and has back straps. NO FLIPFLOPS OR HIGH HEELS.
- Water shoes are available for rent at the caves.
- Changing facilities and restrooms are available at the start/end of this trip.
- For the aerial zipline portion of the tour, please wear closed-toed shoes. Tennis shoes are recommended. Bring a ponytail holder to tie back your hair.
- Please note that depending on your guide's choice, the trip may be presented in reverse order.
- Lunch is included in the price of this tour.
- Please note: If you choose to purchase the observer option, you will accompany your friends to the zipline park. This does not mean that you will see every aspect of their ziplining tour. Depending on the particular zipline park's layout, you may or may not be able to see them ziplining.
- During the spring/summer months, local time in Belize will be 1 to 2 hours earlier than your ship's port time.