Depart for the ocean, and immediately begin trolling the deep waters surrounding the island. Target species include: Tuna, Wahoo, Mackerel, Bill Fish, Sharks and more.
Depending on the season, you might be lucky enough to see: bottle nose dolphins, turtles and the mighty humpback whale during your trip!
Departures: 08:00 AM, 01:00 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Please bring/pack: Hat, towel, rain jacket, sunscreen, good non-marking boat shoes.
- The boat has a bimini/T-top.
- You will need to pay $10 per person for your fishing license.
- We troll with a maximum of six lines in the water.
- The crew reserves the right to keep what is caught.
- We will not be offering or providing beer on the boat. If you wish to bring your own, its no problem, but please advise ShoreTrips at the time of booking if you intend to do so.
- Every day may be a fishing day, but not necessarily a catching day. Catching fish is not guaranteed.