Board a Cessna for a 15-minute scenic flight over the world's second largest barrier reef. At 1,500 feet, you'll be able to see the magnificent underwater formations and the many islands that dot the reef system. This low altitude will allow you to take a return flight without compromising your dive.
Upon arrival in San Pedro on Ambergris Caye, you'll walk over to the dive shop to begin the underwater portion of your tour. A breathtaking 2-tank dive on the Belize Barrier Reef awaits you.
Ambergris Caye is protected by the largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere, which provides lagoon-like conditions between shore and the dive sites. The dive sites are conveniently located within a five-minute boat ride of the caye and marked by mooring lines.
With over 50 dive sites available, you may visit a wreck, swim through tunnels, or simply glide over the spur and groove canyons that run perpendicular to the barrier reef. The reef offers a wide assortment of marine life. You may catch a glimpse of a variety of turtles, parrotfish, angelfish, sharks, filefish, crabs, lobsters, rays, dozens of species of corals and sponges, and much more.
In between your dives, you'll come back to San Pedro for a break. Enjoy lunch at a local beach-side restaurant or relax on the beach.
After your dive, if time permits, enjoy the beach or explore the shops before flying back to Belize City.
Departures: 08:45 AM, 07:45 AM, 09:45 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Only tanks and weights are included in this package. Your regulator, BC vest, mask, fins, and snorkel will be paid at the location and the total is $20.00 per person. Credit cards can be used.
- There is a $5.00 per person Marine Park fee, payable at the time of the dive.
- Total tour duration is approximate. Each dive is about 1.5 hours.
- Many divers like to use their own equipment. Feel free to bring your own or you may rent equipment upon arrival.
- Please wear your swimsuit and bring a towel, sunscreen, a hat, T-shirt, and a waterproof camera.
- Lunch is not included in the price of this tour.
- If you have non-divers in your party, you can book just the flight to Ambergris Caye and enjoy time at the beach. Please see the ROUNDTRIP FLIGHT TO AMBERGRIS CAYE offering on our Belize page.