Our Sea Lion Encounter allows guests an opportunity to experience these creatures up-close like never before in our pristine all-natural habitat. Upon arrival, you'll receive a short orientation and then you'll have the chance to kiss, hug, feed, and play with these affectionate and humorous marine mammals and see their habitat as well.
Your sea lion interaction will take place on specially designed, waist-deep water platforms submerged in a calm, private island lagoon with 10 or less guests in each program.
Non-participants may observe those in their party who are taking part in the program by paying $30 for the ferry ride from Paradise Island to Blue Lagoon. This observer fee is payable directly to the ferry and no reservations are necessary.
Purchase the Super Combo w/ Blue Lagoon if you want to combine the Sea Lion Encounter with the Blue Lagoon Beach Day at a special discounted price! After your sea lion encounter, you'll enjoy time at the beach, lunch, and some relaxing beach toys! (See special instructions) You must purchase either the 8:30 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. tour departure in order to have time to do the dolphin program and enjoy the beach.
Departures: 08:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 01:30 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Bring along towels, sunscreen, and a change of clothes.
-To ensure the safety of the animals, personal cameras, including cell phones or other electronic devices, cannot be used by guests in animal programs.
- Personalized videos ($58) and photos are sold on site. (Visa, MC, and American Express are accepted to purchase photos and videos.)
- Non-participants may observe those in their party who are taking part in a dolphin program. There is a $30 fee, per observer, for the ferry ride from Paradise Island to Blue Lagoon. This observer fee is payable directly to the ferry and no reservations are necessary.
- The taxi ride to the check-in spot takes about 15 minutes and costs approximately $5, per person, each way.
- The Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day package includes access to the Aqua Park, Tropical Park, Inner-tubes, Float mats and Noodles.
- Other water activities are available for rent: Kayaks $15-$20, Aqua Bikes $15, Snorkeling $20.