The length of the tour is just short of 2 miles. The station to station lengths range from a short but exhilarating 40 feet to an awesome 860 feet. The height of the zips range from 20 to 45 feet from the ground.
By the end of your experience, you will feel like a super hero.
Before concluding your tour, you will stop at West Bay for some beach time where you will have the opportunity to walk along the beach, soak in the sun, swim and even snorkel.
The tour will last approximately 4 to 5 hours. However, the zipline portion will last approximately one hour. If you wish to stay at the beach longer and your ship itinerary allows the time, you may take a taxi back to the cruise pier. The cost is about $10 per person or $30 for a group of 4 people.
Departures: 07:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 09:30 AM, 08:00 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - The length of the trip and beach stop will vary depending on the size of your group.
- We recommend that you wear or bring pants or shorts and tennis shoes or hiking boots, as well as sunscreen and bug repellent.
- If you bring a camera or video camera, MAKE SURE IT HAS A STRAP.
- Secure lockers are available for $2 and hold multiple bags, backpacks. Please use those rather than leaving things on the vehicles.
- People with long hair will have to tie it back.
- Snorkel gear is available to rent onsite at the beach.
- Please Note: If you choose to purchase the observer option, you will accompany your friends to the zipline park. This does not mean that you will see every aspect of their ziplining tour. Depending on the particular zipline park's layout, you may or may not be able to see them ziplining.
- Your driver will provide a specific return time. If you wish to stay longer at the beach and your ship itinerary allows the time, you may take a taxi back to the cruise pier. The cost is about $10 per person or $30 for a group of 4 people.