Both options allow you to experience the charm and scenic appeal of Alaska's great and vast land, which is amplified through the train's panoramic windows as you race along the track to Seward. Watch the landscape unfurl in the comfort of forward-facing seats or classic recliners, or choose to sneak peaks of the breathtaking wilderness from one of the many outdoor viewing areas. You'll be in Seward before you know it!
The special GoldStar service option includes:
- Priority check-in and boarding
- Confirmed seat in the upper-level dome car
- A delicious breakfast
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages served at your seat, as well as 2 alcoholic beverages per person
- Priority seating in the lower-level dining room showcasing original Alaska artwork
- Private outdoor viewing deck--the only one of its kind
Departures: 06:30 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Children's fares apply to passengers 2-11 years old.
- Please note that you will need to supply full names of all passengers for the train ride.
- Passengers may check their luggage only after checking in at a ticket counter. Passengers disembarking from a cruise ship and departing on the train from Anchorage later in the day, may check luggage in early at the Seward depot.