Next, we'll drive across the country, through Garrison's Historic Area, built in 1806, on our way to a magnificent beach. With white sand and turquoise water, this beach is a real slice of paradise. Here, you'll be provided with a welcome drink, along with a beach chair and umbrella. The facility has lockers, bathrooms, and showers for your convenience. Although lunch is not included in the price of this tour, there is a restaurant and bar that will be happy to serve you on or off the beach.
The marine park here has 25 shipwrecks and, although not included, excursions to swim with the turtles and/or snorkel one of the shipwrecks can easily be organized at the beach. There are also jet skis for rent and banana boat rides available for hire.
On our way back to the port, we'll travel back through Garrison's Historic Area and through the capital of Bridgetown, which is the commercial center of Barbados. Please be sure to wear your swimsuit and bring a beach towel for this excursion. Those not wishing to have beach time, may be returned to the ship.
Departures: 09:35 AM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Wear your swimsuit, and bring a towel and sunblock.
- Your guide will be escorting you to the beach, but will not be staying with you for your beach time. This is free time for you to relax and enjoy on your own.
- You will be responsible to meet your guide at the arranged time for the return transportation to the port.
- Each person gets 1 refreshment (rum punch or fruit punch).
- Food, extra refreshments, and gratuity are not included.
- The touring portion is approximately 3 hours long and the beach portion is approximately 2 hours long. If you wish to stay longer at the beach, simply communicate your needs to the guide and they will arrange for return transportation.