Both options allow you to experience the charm and scenic appeal of Alaska's great and vast land, which is amplified through the train's panoramic windows as you race along the track to Anchorage. Watch the landscape unfurl in the comfort of forward-facing seats or classic recliners, or choose to sneak peaks of the breathtaking wilderness from one of the many outdoor viewing areas. You'll be in Anchorage before you know it!
The special GoldStar service option includes:
- Priority check-in and boarding
- Confirmed seat in the upper-level dome car
- A delicious dinner
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages served at your seat, as well as 2 alcoholic beverages per person
- Priority seating in the lower-level dining room showcasing original Alaska artwork
- Private outdoor viewing deck--the only one of its kind
Departures: 05:45 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Children's fares apply to passengers 2-11 years old.
- It is approximately a 5-minute taxi ride from the Seward cruise ship pier to the Seward train station.
- It is approximately a 20-minute taxi ride from the Anchorage train station to the Anchorage airport.
- Passengers may check their luggage only after checking in at a ticket counter. Passengers disembarking from a cruise ship, and departing on the train from Seward later in the day, may check luggage in early at the Seward depot.