Once in your life jacket, you'll enter the water in a small group and swim and play with the dolphins for 30 minutes. You'll experience the joy of a dolphin hug and kiss, dance with our stars, and then marvel at their strength as you're propelled across the lagoon during the amazing foot push!
Throughout the program, trainers will focus on allowing everyone to enjoy a high degree of interaction with the dolphins, while teaching about these amazing mammals in their natural habitat.
Professional photo and video staff will be capturing your swim on film so you'll have a chance to take home priceless souvenirs of your memorable experience.
- Swim with the dolphins
- Delicious lunch
- Beach time
- Beach toys
- Blue Lagoon with Aqua Park and Tropical Park
- You must purchase either the 8:30 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. tour departure in order to have time to participate in the dolphin program and enjoy the beach.
Departures: 08:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 01:30 PM, 03:30 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - Non-participants may observe those in their party who are taking part in a dolphin program. There is a $30 fee, per observer, for the ferry ride from Paradise Island to Blue Lagoon. This observer fee is payable directly to the ferry and no reservations are necessary.
- The taxi ride to the check-in spot takes about 15 minutes and costs approximately $5 per person, each way.
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen, and a change of clothes.
-To ensure the safety of the animals, personal cameras, including cell phones or other electronic devices, cannot be used by guests in animal programs.
- Personalized videos ($48-$58) and photos are sold on site. (Visa, MC, and AmEx are accepted to purchase photos and videos.)
- The Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day package includes access to the Aqua Park, Tropical Park, Inner-tubes, Float mats and Noodles.
- Other water activities are available for rent: Kayaks $15-$20, Aqua Bikes $15, Snorkeling $20.