- Touch, hold, and kiss the dolphins!
- Watch the dolphins perform hilarious tricks
You will be directed from this charming entrance to a state-of-the-art area that has been set up to educate you about the life and times of the dolphin world. The "classroom" overlooks the pools with the frolicking mammals and is shaded from the sun but will still keep you outside. When you are ready, you will be directed to your spot to enter the water and begin a fascinating experience.
Everyone in your group of 10-12 will have a lifejacket, so you can feel comfortable as the dolphins perform their tasks and tricks which take place with and around you. You will be able to touch, hold, and kiss them. You will feel the dolphins sailing over your head and also have a chance to do the foot push or the fin pull.
We hear from so many people that their swim with the dolphin was the best part of their vacation!
Departures: 11:00 AM, 04:00 PM, 09:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 01:30 PM, 03:00 PM, 04:30 PM, 06:00 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - You should plan to arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled activity.
- Please bring a towel and bring or wear your swimsuit. You are not allowed to wear sunscreen in the pool for the safety of the dolphins. You will be taking a taxi from Zihuatanejo to the facility for a cost of about $10 per taxi. Allow 15 to 20 minutes to get there. If you are in Ixtapa, your ride should be about 5 to 10 minutes and considerably less.
- The facility will take pictures and videos during your swim. The cost of the photo is $7.00, a VHS video is $30 and a DVD is $70. They will also do a personalized video for $90.00. All of these may be purchased after your activity. This facility keeps the water temperature at roughly 80 degrees year round.
- You may come and observe for a fee of $10, which is paid when you arrive at the facility. You will be allowed to take pictures and videos from the deck.
-Please note that in Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo there is some confusion about ship time vs local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while while you are sailing.