Our tasting is limited to small groups in order to ensure an intimate and unique experience. Enjoy some of the many delicious tastes of the Tuscany region, including our great olive oils. The olive tree's roots are inextricably entwined with the culinary history of the region and this fascinating tasting is a voyage of discovery through the palette of Tuscan olive oils. Everything will be accompanied by a selection of Tuscan cheeses.
Also included is a detailed explanation of the various flavors you will be introduced to, along with a background of the history of the area and wine making itself.
- 3 different types of Tuscan wine: Chianti Classico, a Pure SanGiovese, and a white wine
- 2 types of Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Unripe apple segments to use during the tasting
- Cheese (goat, sheep, cow; varies according to availability and combinations)
These menus are only examples of the quality of the products, which may change seasonally.
Departures: 05:00 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - This tour is only available in English.
- This tour operates rain or shine.