Each participating child must be accompanied by a parent. If you are one parent with 2 children, the dolphin facility will provide an adult to accompany the second child at no additional cost to you.
Departures: 11:00 AM, 04:00 PM, 09:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 01:30 PM, 03:00 PM, 04:30 PM, 06:00 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - You should plan to arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled activity.
- Please bring a towel and bring or wear your swimsuit. You are not allowed to wear sunscreen in the pool for the safety of the dolphins. You will be taking a taxi from Zihuatanejo to the facility for a cost of about $10 per taxi. Allow 15 to 20 minutes to get there. If you are in Ixtapa, your ride should be about 5 to 10 minutes and considerably less.
- The actual program time is 20 minutes.
- The facility will take pictures and videos during your swim. The cost of the photo is $7.00, a VHS video is $30 and a DVD is $70. They will also do a personalized video for $90.00. All of these may be purchased after your activity.
- You may come and observe for a fee of $10, which is paid when you arrive at the facility. You will be allowed to take pictures and videos from the deck.
- Please note that in Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo there is some confusion about ship time vs local time. Please see your purser on your ship to clarify whether your ship changes its time to local time so you do not miss your excursion. As each ship is ruled by its captain, it is your responsibility to confirm this while while you are sailing.