- Private vehicle and English-speaking escort for 2 hours
- Time to enjoy a drink or snack
- Your choice of illuminated sites throughout Rome
You will be met at your hotel and driven around the city for two hours by a very personable escort who will show you the enchanting sites of Rome at night. Monuments like the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, and St. Peter's Basilica are even more spectacular at night than they are during the day. You can climb Capitol Hill and see the square Michelangelo designed in a sort of mystical atmosphere and, a few steps further, see the panorama of the Roman Forum all lit up. Make stops to get out and walk around in places like Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain to get into the ephemeral atmosphere of the Roman night.
Stroll around the piazzas in the cool breeze of the evening after a hot summer day. Enjoy a "Tartufo" ice cream at the "Tre Scalini" in Piazza Navona, or a drink in Piazza della Rotonda in front of the Pantheon.
If you are staying in a hotel in the very center of the city and you can walk on your own to Piazza Navona, the Trevi Fountain, and the Pantheon or the Spanish Steps, this tour will instead go to all of the places that are further away, like St. Peter's, the Janicolum Hill, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and more.
Departures: 09:00 PM, 07:00 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - This is a private tour.
- The price of this tour includes does not include any admissions, food, beverages, or gratuities.
- There is not a set time to start the tour, but there is a big difference in the time night falls at different times of the year. In fall you can start the tour around 7:00pm and have dinner afterwards, while in the summer you will want to wait until after 9:00pm.
- Please note that this tour is for hotel guests staying in the city of Rome only. If you are coming in on a cruise ship, please see our offerings in CIVITAVECCHIA.