Only moments after departing from the airport, you will be flying over spectacular rock formations and icefalls. The tour is narrated by either your knowledgeable pilot/guide or a custom CD.
Upon reaching your destination, your pilot/guide will shut down the helicopter and escort you on an informative, relaxing walk while describing the area that surrounds you. The glacier walk will be approximately 15-20 minutes long.
We will provide transportation to and from the downtown area to make your experience topnotch.
Actual length of tour is approximately 1 hour. The total trip length, including transfer time to and from the cruise ship pier, is approximately 2.5 hours.
Departures: 12:15 PM, 09:15 AM, 10:15 AM, 11:15 AM, 01:15 PM, 06:15 PM, 02:15 PM, 03:15 PM, 04:15 PM, 08:15 AM, 05:15 PM,
Meeting instructions: Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
Special instructions: - No minimum fitness required.
- Dress in a warm, water-resistant coat, hat, and gloves.
- Wear tennis shoes or lightweight hiking boots.
- Bring your camera and binoculars.
- If needed, boots and raincoats will be provided.
- During the early and middle of the season, we extend the service for a 6:15pm flight time.