Our Private Mountain Safari by 4x4 includes only 4 passengers per vehicle for comfort of all travellers.
This can be tailored privately with enhanced dining options and other touring inclusions - please request with our team.
Take an off-road adventure on a trail through the Hajar Mountains stopping at archaeological, traditional and quaint areas on the way to the east coast of the UAE.
• Leaving Dubai, head along desert highways to the Mleiha Archaeological Centre
• Explore the Valley of Caves to see the archaeological sites
• Walk through the fascinating and interactive exhibition to learn about life in the area thousands of years ago
• Drive into the majestic Hajar Mountains
• Our journey continues on through the Masafi Canyons were we pause to see dwellings and local points of interest
• Stop for a picnic lunch in the wadis
• Arriving in the coastal area of Al Aqah on the east coast of the UAE, we see the smallest mosque in the UAE
• Returning to Dubai we stop at the Friday Market – open daily – where carpets, local crafts, clay ornaments and fresh fruit and vegetables are sold